Monday 20 July 2015

Kiwi fruit, Apple and Banana Smoothie


Kiwi fruit, Apple and Banana Smoothie

Sometimes you wake up and just wanna chug something down and go. I usually have my cereal in the morning, but today I was feeling a little fruity. Luckily, smoothies are one of the easiest things to make (you literally put things into the blender and press a button and have all the work done for you!) so I combined some of my favourite fruits into one delicious drink.

Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 1 apple
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 tsp of honey (optional)

Dice the fruit into large pieces and blend the ingredients for about 2 min. Perfect for a morning when you're bursting to get on with your day!

1 comment:

  1. This smoothie looks delicious and, based on the ingredient list, sounds so healthy. I'm definitely a fan of smoothies for breakfast and will be giving this recipe a try.

    -Helen
    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete